week 44 – 52.
I know I have been kind of "lazy" with my 52 weeks project lately. I was very busy at school and work, and I had no time for photographing. I'm also kind of sad that the year is almost over and I'm 8 weeks behind. But for now I had so much stress within the last weeks that I don't want to urge myself to finish this project as soon as possible. I will do my best to finish it soon, but I want to make these pictures because I want to make them and not because I have to. We'll see.
Now, today was a good day! Christmas is fortunately over, I already went to work the last time for this year and I still have one week of school holidays. I was in the mood to create something and also had a good concept in my mind. So I grabbed my camera today and these papercranes I already made yesterday evening. I'm kind of happy with the result and I really had fun editing this. :)
In the following you can see some other photos from today's shooting.
Finally I wanna wish you all a wonderful new years eve! :)




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen