Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Inspiration: Sophia Alexis

This will be the first post in the rubric 'Inspiration' where I will write about other photographers, who inspired me a lot or just who deserve it to be published because they do amazing work.


Before writing this I thought starting directly with such an amazing artist like Sophia Alexis may be wrong, because then I hardly can grow in this category.
But soon I decided that Sophia will be just the right person to start with, because she represents in a very good way what I understand of a good and inspiring artist. She's just the perfect example!


Sophia, who's by the way only 16 years old, comes from Norway. That may be one of the reasons why her work is so breathtaking, too. Her great talent links up with the wonderful landscapes existing in Norway. And Sophia truly knows how to capture these landscapes in the right way. Many of her photos include amazing sunsets and light conditions.



Sophia's work is amazing in so many ways! One of the things I like about her the most is that she makes photos that are captivating and tell a story and have however a very clear structure and do not seem overloaded at the same time.


At the moment Sophia is right in the middle of her project 365. It's amazing what she's achieved so far and how she's developing even more. I followed Sophia's work quite from the beginning of her project and watched her rise and become a little better every single day.

I can hardly imagine how stressful it is to create one photo a day - but nevertheless she has a very elaborated concept every day she uploads. Therefore she has my entire respect!



In the end I just have to say one more thing:
Sophia, you're one of the most amazing artists i know by far and I think I speak with the voice of many people when I say please never stop creating such wonderful work!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen