Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Project 52

from the highest point, 
the world seems so small.


I'm not quite sure whether some of you know, but I'm doing a 52 weeks project. I started right at the beginning of 2012, so I'm now in week 41 actually. I'm a little behind, but that's because of school and work, which was both very busy in the past few weeks. I also was en route the whole holidays, but I'm trying to catch up as soon as possible. :)

So this is this weeks photograph:


This was taken on top of an (i think) 1,400 metres high mountain in the south of Portugal. I don't remember the name really, but it was near Monchique. 

We had such a beautiful view from up there! We could see right until the coast, which was about 50 km away from there. We also saw the little city where we stayed and the dockside, which was right outside from our hotel.

This shot was originally not planned to be a conceptual photo. But I began editing some of our holiday photos and found this one here in upright format. Because I didn't like that for this photo, I searched for other pictures I took similar to this and fortunately found two photos that fitted to this one, so I expanded it to a square crop, which I like so much more than the format it was before.

Well, actually this is not very complex or interesting, but I like it very much. It just expresses the feeling of freedom and carefreeness I had standing up the, on the highest point, with no one around me but the wind and this breathtaking view over the land. It was so amazing! :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen